Charging a Battery
Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers. Using other accessories may void your warranty.
You must fully charge the battery before using your mobile device for the first time. A discharged battery can fully recharge in approximately four hours.
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. A USB Cable and Charging Head are included with your device for charging your battery.
Although you can use the phone while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Install the Battery
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the bottom side of your device (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Place the battery cover onto the back of the device (3) and press down (4).
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the side of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
Thank you for your feedback!