Thank you for your feedback!
What are the different Buttons and other Physical Features of my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
Front View of Your Samsung Galaxy Camera™
- Shutter Button: Press to capture photos or video when you are using the Camera application.
- Microphone: Used for capturing audio during video recording and for certain applications that allow audio capture.
- Power Button: Allows you to power your Galaxy Camera on and off. Also allows you to lock or unlock the touchscreen.
- AF-assist Light: Assists the camera's auto-focus feature by adding light to the scene.
- Flash: A Xenon flash increases the lighting of a scene, allowing you to capture cleaner, crisper images. The flash stores inside the camera when not in use.
- Flash Release: Press to release the flash.
- External Speaker: Audio will be routed to this speaker when you do not have a headset connected.
- Samsung Zoom Lens: 21x Optical Zoom (23mm–483mm), Aperture F2.8–F5.9, with Optical Image Stabilization.
- Zoom Control: Toggle this control to zoom in and out on the scene.
Rear View of Your Galaxy Camera
- 3.5mm Headset Jack: Connect a headset for listening to media in privacy.
- USB Power/Accessory Interface Connector: Allows you to connect a Charger or other optional accessories, such as a USB/data cable.
- Wrist Strap Connector: Used to attach an optional wrist strap accessory.
- Battery Cover Release: Slide the release to the left to access the SIM card, optional microSD™ card, and battery.
- Micro HDMI™ Connector: Open the cover to connect your Galaxy Camera to an HDTV or other device to share media stored on your camera.
- Tripod Mount: Connect your Galaxy Camera to an optional tripod accessory.
- Touchscreen: Use the 4.77" HD Super Clear TFT LCD Touchscreen to interact with your Galaxy Camera's applications and features
Camera Application Layout
- Quick Settings: Touch this icon to expand the camera settings menu.
- Focus Point: This box indicates where the Galaxy Camera will focus when capturing a photo. When the box is green, the area selected is in focus. When the box is red, there is an issue and the selected area is not currently in focus.
- Current Mode Selected: The current mode selected from the mode menu will be shown in this area. The information shown will vary based on the option selected.
- Camera: Touch this icon to take a photo.
- Mode Button: Touch this button to access a vast array of camera modes and options. You can find the Smart pro and Expert modes here.
- Video: Touch this icon to record video.
- Filter Effects: Touch this area to set your Galaxy Camera to use a digital filter.
- Gallery: Touch to access your gallery and view photos and videos stored on your Galaxy Camera.
- Home: Touch this icon to return to the primary Home screen.
Home Screen Layout
- Indicator Icons: Show the information needed to operate your camera, such as the received signal strength, battery level, unread emails, date, etc.
- Back: Allows you to step backward when navigating a menu or web page.
- Home: Allows you to return to the main Home screen from any Home screen or menu. Press and hold to display your recently used applications and a shortcut to the Task Manager.
- Menu: Allows access to submenus with additional options for different features and applications such as Home screen, Messaging, and Web
- Home Screen Indicator: Shows which Home screen is currently displayed.
- Application Icons: Allow shortcuts to your favorite applications on the Home screen.
- Widgets: Provide quick access to information without opening an application first.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.