Your mobile device can play videos in the following formats:
- To play videos on your device, touch Apps > Video Player .
- Videos found on your device will be shown on the screen. You can see the videos listed by Thumbnails, List, or Folders. When DLNA - enabled devices are available, you can also view videos available on those devices by touching the Nearby devices tab.
- Touch a video to begin playback on your device. If you want to share the video with an available DLNA - enabled device, touch the icon. The number in the icon denotes how many devices are in range.
Following video controls are available:
- Pause the video.
- Start the video after being paused.
- Press and hold to rewind the video. Tap to go to previous video.
- Press and hold to fast-forward the video. Tap to go to next video.
- Volume control.
- Capture Icon.
- PIP (Picture In Picture) view. The video will be played in a small window so you can use your camera for other purposes while watching the video. Double-tap screen to return to previous size.
- Original size view. The video will be played in its original size.
- Full-screen in ratio view. The video is enlarged as much as possible wihtout becoming distorted.
- Full-screen view. The entire screen is used, which may cause some minor distortion.
Thank you for your feedback!