Your mobile device can play videos in the following formats:
- To play videos on your device, touch Apps > Video Player .
- Videos found on your device will be shown on the screen. You can see the videos listed by Thumbnails, List, or Folders. When DLNA - enabled devices are available, you can also view videos available on those devices by touching the Nearby devices tab.
- Touch a video to begin playback on your device. If you want to share the video with an available DLNA - enabled device, touch the icon. The number in the icon denotes how many devices are in range.
Following video controls are available:
- Pause the video.
- Start the video after being paused.
- Press and hold to rewind the video. Tap to go to previous video.
- Press and hold to fast-forward the video. Tap to go to next video.
- Volume control.
- Capture Icon.
- PIP (Picture In Picture) view. The video will be played in a small window so you can use your camera for other purposes while watching the video. Double-tap screen to return to previous size.
- Original size view. The video will be played in its original size.
- Full-screen in ratio view. The video is enlarged as much as possible wihtout becoming distorted.
- Full-screen view. The entire screen is used, which may cause some minor distortion.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.