Thank you for your feedback!
Can I change the Wallpaper shown on my Samsung Galaxy Note™?
Choose what you see on the Home screen (behind your shortcuts and widgets) and what you see on your device's Lock screen.
Changing the Wallpaper
- From the Home screen, touch and hold an empty area and touch Set wallpaper.
- Select from Home screen, Lock screen, or Home and lock screens and choose from:
- Gallery: Select a wallpaper from pictures you have taken with your camera or uploaded to your device.
- Live wallpapers: Select an animated wallpaper. Not available if Lock screen is selected.
Note: Using animated Live Wallpapers can deplete your battery faster than image wallpapers.
- Wallpapers: Select from many still-life preloaded and downloaded wallpapers.
- Select a wallpaper and touch Done or Set wallpaper.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.