Note: A microSD™ card must be installed in the device to use the screenshot feature.
How do I take Screen Shots on my TracFone Samsung Galaxy S® Showcase™?
Follow the steps below for capturing and viewing screenshots on your mobile device.
Capture a Screenshot
Press the Home key, the Back key, and the Power/Lock key simultaneously to take a screen capture of the image on the screen.
View Your Screenshots
- From the Home screen, press Applications > My Files > ScreenCapture.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- Press the Menu key for the following options:
- Share: Offers several ways to share your picture: AllShare®, Picasa™, Messaging, Bluetooth®, Google+™, Gmail™, and Email.
- Delete: Allows you to delete the current picture.
- More: Allows access to the following options:
- Details: Shows technical information about the image.
- Set as: Set the image as a Home screen wallpaper or a Contact icon.
- Crop: Use the crop tool to remove unwanted areas of the image.
- Rotate left: Change the orientation of the picture.
- Rotate right: Change the orientation of the picture.
Note: If you press the Home key for too long before pressing the Power/Lock button, the Task Manager menu will appear.
Thank you for your feedback!