Thank you for your feedback!
How do I manage Alarms on my Samsung Epic™ 4G?
Follow the instructions below for creating, turning off, and deleting alarms, as well as using the snooze feature.
Creating an Alarm
To create a new alarm, touch Applications > Clock > Alarm > Create alarm. Set the options below to the desired settings.
- Time: Touch the (+) or (-) to set the new time for the event, at which time an alarm will sound.
- Alarm repeat: Use this option to set the repeating status for the alarm by touching one of the following options:
- Weekly: Sets the alarm to sound once every week on the day and time that is set.
- Daily: Sets the alarm to sound all seven days of the week.
- Every weekday (Mon-Fri): Sets the alarm to sound on all five weekdays.
- One-time event: Sets the alarm to sound only once.
- Alarm type: Sets the way the alarm sounds when activated (Melody, Vibration, Vibration and melody, and Voice).
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Alarm tone: Sets the sound file which is played when the alarm is activated. Select Sounds or Go to My files.
- Snooze: Use this option to set a Duration (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 Minutes) and Snooze repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 Times).
- Smart alarm: Tracks body movements and calculates the best time for sounding the alarm. This alarm features soft sounds that play until your regular alarm sounds. To use, place the phone somewhere on your bed. The phone’s movement sensor (also known as accelerometer) is sensitive enough to work from any part of the bed. Choose the Duration and the Tone.
- Name: Allows you to use a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm activates.
Touch Save to store the alarm details.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and sweep the icon in any direction.
Setting the Snooze Feature
To activate the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and sweep the icon to the left. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the alarm menu and touch and hold the alarm that you want to delete. Then touch Delete.