You should be able to purchase lens-cleaning fluid, lens-cleaning cloths, and lens-cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
How Can I Clean my Samsung Galaxy Camera's Lens?
When cleaning the lens on your camera, use a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue, and lens-cleaning fluid or water.
Clean your Camera Lens
- Power on your camera. The lens will pop out and open.
- Add a few drops of lens-cleaning fluid or water to a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue.
Note: Do not use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
- Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counterclockwise.
- With a dry lens-cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
- Repeat until the lens is clean.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.