Note: A microSD™ card must be installed in the device in order to use the screenshot feature.
How do I take Screen Shots on my TracFone Samsung Galaxy S® II?
Follow the steps below for capturing and viewing screenshots.
Capture a Screenshot
Touch the Home key and press the Power/Lock key simultaneously to take a screen capture of the image on the screen.
View Your Screenshots
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > My Files > ScreenCapture.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- Touch the Menu key for the following options:
- Share via: Offers several ways to share your picture: AllShare®, Facebook®, and Picasa™.
- Set as: Set the image as a Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, or a Contact icon.
- More: Allows you to do the following options:
- Copy: Copy the image to the clipboard for pasting in another application.
- Print: Print the image to a wireless printer.
- Crop: Allows you to crop out unwanted areas of the image.
- Edit: Allows you to use editing tools to modify your image.
- Motion: Allows you to incorporate motion-activation services for your image.
- Rotate left
- Rotate right
- Slideshow: View all of the images in the folder in a slideshow.
- Rename: Rename the file.
- Details: Shows technical information about the image.
Note: If you touch the Home key for too long before pressing the Power/Lock key, the Task Manager menu will appear.
Thank you for your feedback!