Thank you for your feedback!
Can I customize my Samsung Galaxy Camera's Lock Screen? Which features can I access when the device is locked?
From the lock screen, you can access music player controls and view notifications from the Notification Panel. You can view weather info, and even open applications when you unlock the camera. To quickly lock your screen, press and release the Power button.
When you select the Swipe or Motion lock feature, or mark the With swipe lock option in conjunction with a security feature, additional features become available to you. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > Lock screen > Lock screen options.
You can modify the following settings to customize your lock screen:
- Clock: Mark this option to show the clock on the lock screen.
- Dual clock: Touch the slider to turn this feature on and show a dual clock when roaming outside your home city. Your device will show the time in your home city and in your current location. Touch Dual clock to select your home city.
- Weather: Touch the slider to turn on weather. Touch Weather to select the settings your device should use when displaying weather on the lock screen. You can select the Unit of measure and define the Auto refresh settings.
- Ripple effect: Mark this option to turn on the ripple effect on the lock screen.
- Help text: Mark this option to show helpful tips on using the lock screen.
- Wake up in Lock screen: Mark this option to turn on the ability to wake up your device using Samsung S Voice™ commands selected in the Set wake-up command menu.
- Set wake-up command: Access the S Voice wake-up commands settings menu.