Clean the Camera Lens
You should be able to purchase lens-cleaning fluid, lens-cleaning cloths, and lens-cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
When cleaning the lens on your camera, use a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue and lens-cleaning fluid or water. To clean your camera lens, follow these steps:
- Power on your camera. The lens pops out and opens.
- Add a few drops of lens-cleaning fluid or water to a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue.
Note: Do not use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
- Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counterclockwise.
- With a dry lens-cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
- Repeat until the lens is clean.
Thank you for your feedback!