Thank you for your feedback!
What is the Software Version on my Galaxy S4?
This mobile device operates on Android™ version 4.3, Jelly Bean (R970VXUAOH1).
Version Date Released Information R970VXUAOH1 9/10/2015
- Android OS Security Enhancements (Stagefright)
- Improved Gesture sensor by updating sensor firmware
- Updated S Health
- Improved Camcorder/ Voice Recording audio quality
4.3 Jelly Bean software update
For complete information about the 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system enhancements, please visit the page dedicated to the upgrade information:
- Jelly Bean 4.3 Galaxy Gear support
- Samsung KNOX
- City ID 1.25.11
- Mobile TV 126.96.36.199-265549
- MobiTiles 188.8.131.52
- Slacker Radio 4.0.1034
- TRD 2.0.32b
- WiFi Now 4.5.90
- YND 184.108.40.20630059
- Mobile Security 220.127.116.11
- Amazon Shopping 2.6.0
Check the Software on Your Mobile Device
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > About device .
- The Build number and Baseband version show the current software version on your mobile device.
When an update is made available, this page will contain information on how to obtain the update.
Software Updates: The Samsung Customer Care team cannot speculate on when a future software update may be released and can provide information only on available updates in the U.S.