Thank you for your feedback!
Are there additional Call Answer and End options on my Samsung Galaxy S® 4?
For call answer and end options, see the instructions below:
Call Answer and End Options
- Open the Phone application, and touch Menu > Call settings > Answering/ending calls.
- You can set your device to answer calls using the Home key by marking the checkbox next to The home key answers calls.
- You can also set your device to end calls using the Power/Lock key by marking the checkbox next to The power key ends calls.
- In addition to using the device keys, you can answer or reject calls by using your voice. Place a check mark next to Voice control.
- If Voice control is not already turned on, touch the slider to turn Voice control on and touch OK.
Note: You can also access Call settings from the Home screen.
- Touch Menu > Settings > My device > Call .
- The Settings menu view type may be set to list view. To switch to tab view, from the Settings menu, touch Menu > Switch to tab view.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.