The Best photo option will capture eight photos and select the best one.
- To turn the Best photo feature on, with the camera application open, touch and hold Mode .
- And then touch the Best photo thumbnail.
- Aim the camera at the scene or subject and partially depress the Shutter button until the focal point turns green. Alternatively, you can touch the screen to focus on a specific area of the scene.
- When the focal point turns green, press and hold the camera shutter button. Your camera will capture eight images in quick succession.
- You will be taken to a review screen, and you will be shown the best picture first. You can touch and hold a thumbnail to add additional shots to the Best photo list.
- Selected pictures will appear with a thumbs-up icon. When you have marked all of the Best shots, touch Save to store those photos to the album and discard the rest.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.