The Best photo option will capture eight photos and select the best one.
- To turn the Best photo feature on, with the camera application open, touch and hold Mode .
- And then touch the Best photo thumbnail.
- Aim the camera at the scene or subject and partially depress the Shutter button until the focal point turns green. Alternatively, you can touch the screen to focus on a specific area of the scene.
- When the focal point turns green, press and hold the camera shutter button. Your camera will capture eight images in quick succession.
- You will be taken to a review screen, and you will be shown the best picture first. You can touch and hold a thumbnail to add additional shots to the Best photo list.
- Selected pictures will appear with a thumbs-up icon. When you have marked all of the Best shots, touch Save to store those photos to the album and discard the rest.
Thank you for your feedback!