Thank you for your feedback!
How do I safely remove the microSD™ card on my MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Admire™ 4G?
Follow the steps below to remove a microSD™ card.
Remove microSD™ Card
To safely remove the microSD™ card from your mobile device, you must first unmount the microSD card.
- From the Home screen, touch Applications > Settings > SD card and phone storage.
- Your microSD card’s information is shown on this screen. To prepare the card for safe removal, touch Unmount SD card. Your device will close any applications currently using the card. Wait for the process to complete before removing the card.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top side of your phone (1). Lift the cover up (2) and away from the device (3).
- Press in on the microSD card to release the locking mechanism and release the card. You should hear a click.
- Grasp the card and remove it from your device.
- Reinstall the battery cover.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.