Thank you for your feedback!
How do I connect my Samsung Galaxy Axiom™ to my computer for Tethering (use as a Wireless Modem)?
Your mobile device can be used as a wireless modem. Share your device's mobile data connection with a single computer.
To set up USB tethering:
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More settings > Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Touch USB tethering to mark the checkbox and activate the feature. When the feature is on, a green check mark will appear.
- Touch Accept after you read the information on the Introduction for Tethering screen.
- The USB tethering icon is displayed at the top of your screen.
Note: Installation of additional drivers may be required to tether your mobile device to your computer. If the drivers do not install automatically, go to the Samsung website and visit your device's support page. Click Manuals & Downloads to download the drivers for your device.