Thank you for your feedback!
How do I take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 7.0?
You can capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
Viewing your Screenshots
- To view a screenshot immediately after you capture it, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Screenshot captured. To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Touch the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Change player: View the screenshot on a nearby compatible DLNA® enabled device.
- Share via: Share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™ , or Wi-Fi Direct®. NOTE: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options vary based on applications installed and features you have turned on.
- Delete: Delete the screenshot.
- Camera: Open the Camera application.
- Touch Menu for the following options:
- Edit: Edit the screenshot.
- Favorite/Unfavorite: Add or remove the screenshot from your favorites.
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
- Photo frame: Add a frame around the screenshot.
- Add note on back of image: Flip the screenshot over and handwrite a note.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Print: Print the screenshot to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct, or a USB cable.
- Rename: Rename the screenshot.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the screenshot as a Contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, Home and lock screens wallpaper, or Google+™ Wallpaper.
- Details: Show technical information about the screenshot, such as the size.
- Settings: View and edit Gallery settings. View accounts available for syncing with the Gallery, and select when sync should occur. Turn on Tag buddy or Face tag.
You can delete, edit and share screenshots from the Notification Panel. Touch Screenshot captured with two fingers slightly separated and swipe down to expand and display all options.