Thank you for your feedback!
How do I set alarms on my Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0?
To create a new alarm, touch Apps > Alarm > Create . Set the options below to the desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle between morning or evening.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly checkbox to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Choose whether the alarm should make a sound, vibrate, or both.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
- Alarm tone: Choose the sound the alarm should make.
- Location alarm: Touch the slider to turn Location alarm on . The alarm will sound only when you are at a specified location.
- Snooze: Mark the checkbox to turn Snooze on.
- Interval: Choose the interval that the alarm resounds at (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes).
- Repeat: Choose how many times the alarm will repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, of 10 times).
- Smart alarm: Mark the checkbox next to Smart alarm to turn the feature on. The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Choose the Interval and the Tone.
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm goes off.
Touch Save to create the alarm. To edit the alarm, touch the desired alarm and make the necessary edits.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe in any direction.
Setting the Snooze Feature
To turn on the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, and then touch Delete .
If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use, touch . The alarm will be turned off and will remain available for later use.
Touch to turn the alarm on.