Make sure the battery is properly installed before switching on the phone.
How do I Insert the SIM Card in my Samsung Windows 8 Phone?
Follow the steps below to install the microSIM in your device.
Install microSIM™ Card
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the side of your phone (1).
- Lift the cover up (2) and away from the phone (3).
- Insert the microSIM™ card into the microSIM card socket as shown. Make sure the gold contacts are down and the angled corner is positioned as shown.
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment, aligning the gold contacts as shown (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the back cover by aligning it with the slots on the bottom of the phone as shown. Press the cover down into place.
- Press down firmly along the cover's edges to ensure that the cover is flush with the phone. You should hear a light click as the cover locks into place.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.