Backup options may vary depending on your device.
How do I Restore a Backup created with Kies 2.6 using Kies 3?
You can transfer backups you created in Kies 2.6 to your device using Kies 3.
Locating Kies 2.6 Backup Files
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open Kies 3 and click the Back up/Restore tab.
- If necessary, click Restore data.
- Click Find file.
- Select the file to use, and click Open. File types must be .spb, .ssn, .sn3, .sme, or .ssc. If the previous backup included multiple file types (for example: Contacts, Images, and Messages), you must restore each one individually.
- Kies 3 will attempt to restore the data.
- Click Complete when Kies 3 is finished transferring the content.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.