Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Add A Google Account On My Tab 3
You can manage your Google email, contacts and calendar with the Galaxy Tab.
Configuring Your Google Account
To add your Google Account, follow these steps:
- Tap the Home Key, and then tap the App button.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to accounts, and then tap Add account.
- Tap Google to add a Google account.
- Add a Google Account appears on the screen.
- If you don't have a Google account, tap New, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you have a Google account, tap Existing, and then proceed to step #5.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.