Charges may apply for certain apps, games, and media in the Google Play store.
Adding a Google Account on your Galaxy Tab 3
You can manage your Google Gmail, contacts, and calendar with your Galaxy Tab by adding a Google Account. Your Google Account will also grant access to Google Play where you can download an endless number of apps, media, and games.
- Tap the Home Key, and then tap the App button.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to accounts, and then tap Add account.
- Tap Google to add a Google account.
- Add a Google Account appears on the screen.
- If you don't have a Google account, tap New, and then follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Google Account.
- If you have a Google Account, tap Existing, and then proceed to step #6.
Thank you for your feedback!