Applications may require online connectivity or require a paid subscription for a service. Please read over the terms of agreement for the widget when applicable for additional information.
How Do I Add & Remove Apps From The Home Screen On My Tab 3
The amount of active Applications per home screen varies depending on the app display.
Applications can reside on either the App menu or home screen which are different than a shortcut.
Adding an App to the Home Screen
To add an app to the Home screen, follow these steps:
- Tap the Home Key, and then tap the App button.
- Tap and hold an app you want to move to your home screen.
- Drag and drop the app to the window you would like it to appear.
Removing Apps from the Home Screen
This does not remove the application from your tablet, only from the home screen.
To remove an app from the Home screen, follow these steps:
- Tap & hold the app you want to remove.
- Drag the app over to the trash can, and then release once it turns red.
Thank you for your feedback!