Widgets may require online connectivity or require a paid subscription for a service. Please read over the terms of agreement for the widget when applicable for additional information.
Managing Home Screen Widgets on my Galaxy Tab 3
Widgets are small applications that are designed to provide a service or function. Widgets can be a helpful way to display information such as weather (feeds) or to activate a shortcut to a setting.
Adding Widgets to the Home Screen
To add a widget to the Home screen, follow these steps:
- Tap the Home Key, and then tap the App button.
- Tap and hold a Widget you want to move to your home screen.
- Drag and drop the widget to the window you would like it to appear.
Removing Widgets from the Home Screen
To remove a widget from the Home screen, follow these steps:
- Tap & hold the widget you want to remove.
- Drag the widget over to the trash can, and then release once it turns red.
NOTE: This does not remove the widget from your tablet, this will only delete it from your home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!