Thank you for your feedback!
How can I monitor and extend battery life for my Samsung Galaxy Mega™?
Your device has an application that lets you see which applications and features use the most battery power on your device. To view the Battery application, from the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > Battery .
Touch an application or feature in the list to view additional information and access its settings. When you view additional information for certain applications, touch Force stop to close the application.
Reducing Battery Consumption
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Close unnecessary applications with the Task manager.
- Discontinue use of Live wallpapers.
- Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi® feature.
- Turn off the GPS service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
- Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
- Decrease the brightness of the display, or use Automatic brightness.
- Turn off haptic feedback.
Your device comes with a power-saving application that can assist in reduced battery usage. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Power saving mode . Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .