Thank you for your feedback!
How do I set alarms on my Samsung Galaxy Mega™?
Using the Clock application, you can create and manage alarms.
Create an Alarm
To create a new alarm, touch Apps > Clock > Alarm > Create alarm . Set the options below to the desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly checkbox to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when turned on (Melody, Vibration, Vibration and melody, and Briefing).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is turned on.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
- Location alarm: Touch the slider to turn Location alarm on . The alarm will sound only when you are at a specified location.
- Snooze: Touch the slider to turn Snooze on . Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an Interval (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and Repeat (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Smart alarm: Touch the slider to turn Smart alarm on . Place a check mark next to Smart alarm to turn the feature on. The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Choose the Interval and the Tone.
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm turns on.
Touch Save to store the alarm details.
Turn Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe in any direction to turn off an alarm when it sounds.
Snooze an Alarm
To use the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Delete an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, then touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use, touch . The alarm will be turned off and will remain available for later use. Touch to turn the alarm on.