Thank you for your feedback!
Can I play Music (.mp3 files) on my mobile device?
Your device can also play music files.
The Music application can organize and play music files (.mp3) stored on your memory card. To play a music file, from the standby screen, touch Menu > Music player.
Touch one of the following folders:
- All music: Lists songs in alphabetical order.
- Artists: Groups all songs and albums under their contributing artist.
- Albums: Lists all the albums in your collection.
- Genres: Groups all songs by music genre.
- Playlists: Your created playlists and some default playlists are listed.
To play a song, touch a song in your library to listen to it. The Now playing screen opens.
To continue playing music while accessing other device functions, touch Settings > Background playing and touch On.