For support using Kies 2.6, please click here.
How do I Change the Name that Kies 3 uses for my device?
- Connect your device to your computer.
- When the device has been detected, its name will be the model number. To change the name, you must make the change on the device itself.
- From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > General or More tab > About device > Device name.
- Enter a new name for the device and touch OK.
- Disconnect and reconnect your device to your computer. The new name will display in Kies 3.
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.