Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Set App Notifications Off During Certain Hours In Windows 8.1?
Set App Notifications
Using the Quiet hours feature in Windows 8.1, you can stop app notifications during set hours of the day. To set Quiet hours, follow the steps below:
- Swipe from the right edge of the display, toward the center, to open the Charms menu.
- In the Charms menu, select Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings.
- In the PC Settings menu, select Search and apps.
- In the Search and apps menu, select Notifications.
- Under Quiet hours, move the slider to On.
- Set the starting time under From and the ending time under To.
Note: If you start using your PC during Quiet hours, notifications will turn back on.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.