Thank you for your feedback!
Which version of the Android platform does my Samsung Galaxy Camera use?
Currently, this mobile device operates on Android™ version 4.1.2, Jelly Bean (JZO54K.GC110KWAMC2).
Version JZO54K.GC110KWAMC2 This update is available OTA (Over-the-Air). Please follow the instructions below to download and install the update.
- Connect to an available Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Settings > About Device > Software Update.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the latest update.
Check the Software on Your Mobile Device
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Touch Settings > About Device.
- The Build number and Baseband version show the current software version on your mobile device.
When an update is made available, this page will contain information on how to obtain the update.
Software Updates: The Samsung Customer Care team cannot speculate on when a future software update may be released, and can provide information only on currently available updates in the U.S.