Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Access The Task Manager On The Galaxy Note 8" (GT-N5110)
The Task Manager is a simple application that offers quick memory management. You can view and exit applications running on your device.
Access the Task Manager
Follow the instructions below to access the Task manager:
- From any Home screen, tap and hold the Home key.
- Tap the Task manager icon.
- Following options are available:
- Active applications : Displays all of the applications running on your device. Touch End to end an application, or touch End all to end all running applications.
- Downloaded : Displays all of the applications downloaded and installed on your device. Information such as the amount of space each application takes up is also displayed. Touch Uninstall to uninstall the application from device.
- RAM manager : Displays random access memory (RAM) usage. RAM is the memory location your device temporarily loads information into when executing an application or using other device functions. If the RAM status indicator is full, clearing the RAM on your device will improve its performance.
Note: Before touching Clear memory, make sure you save any work in open applications.
- Storage : Displays a summary of your device's system storage, used and available, and the amount of information stored on an installed microSD™ card.
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.