Thank you for your feedback!
How Do I Manually Add A Network On My Galaxy Note 8" (GT-N5110)
Before attempting to connect make sure you're in range of your Wi-Fi network, and verify that your access point/router is On and working normally. Before proceeding make sure you note the following:
• The Name of your Wi-Fi network (SSID)
• The Security Method for your Wi-Fi network (Open, WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK or 802.1x EAP)
• The Password if any for your Wi-Fi network
To manually add a network, follow these steps:
- Tap the Home Key, and then tap the Apps button.
- Tap Settings, and then tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap Add Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the network SSID.
- Tap the Security field, and then tap to select one of the following options:
- WPA/WPA2 PSK
- 802.1x EAP
- If needed, tap the Password field, enter the Password, and then tap Save.