Thank you for your feedback!
How do I Sync my Calendar on my Samsung Galaxy S4?
You can synchronize your mobile device’s calendar with your Facebook® account, your Google™ Calendar, and/or your ActiveSync® account.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
- You can synchronize your mobile device’s calendar with your Facebook® account, your Google™ Calendar, and/or your ActiveSync® account.
- Once you have added your Facebook, Google Account, or ActiveSync account to the device, you can synchronize each account’s calendar with your device’s calendar. Changes made on the account or on your device will be updated during each synchronizing session.
- Calendar items that are saved to the device storage can be synced with your Samsung account. To sync these items, add your Samsung account using the steps below. If you have used your Samsung account to sync calendars from previous devices, those events will also be added to this device.
Adding your Samsung account:
- To turn synchronization on for one of your accounts, from the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > Accounts .
- Touch the account type that contains the calendar you want to synchronize with your device.
- If you have more than one account listed, touch the account you wish to have synchronized.
- Touch Sync Calendar to mark checkbox. Your device will immediately begin synchronizing the calendar.
- Touch Back to exit the sync settings screen.
- If necessary, repeat the steps for any other accounts.
© 2015 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Galaxy S, ChatON, S Translator, S Health, My Magazine, Multi Window, S Beam, Smart Pause, Air View, S Pen, S Voice, Air Gestures, Galaxy Gear, Milk Music, Samsung Smart TV, HomeSync, and AllShare are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google, Google Play, Gmail, Android, and other marks are trademarks of Google, Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other company names, product names, and marks are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images may differ from one wireless service provider to another. Appearance of the device may vary.