Do not use facial tissues, paper towels, or other types of paper. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
Cleaning your camera lens is easy, but precautions need to be taken to avoid damaging the lens.
Never use bezene, thinners, or alcohol-based cleaners (including hand sanitizer) to clean your camera. These solutions can damage the camera or cause it to malfunction.
To clean your camera lens:
- Depending on your model, power on your camera or remove the lens cover.
- Use a soft brush or blower brush to remove dust, and then wipe the lens gently with a soft cloth.
If any dust or or smudges remain after this:
You should be able to purchase lens cleaning fluid, lens cleaning cloths, and lens cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
- Add a few drops of lens cleaning fluid to a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissue.
- Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving in a circular pattern.
- With a dry lens cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
- Repeat until the lens is clean.
Thank you for your feedback!