Thank you for your feedback!
How do I take Screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy S® II?
You can capture screenshots by pressing the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously.
Important: The Home key and Power/Lock key must be pressed at the exact same time to capture a screenshot. If a screenshot is not captured, please try again. It may take several attempts.
The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in Gallery.
Viewing Your Screenshots
- To open a screenshot immediately after you capture it, open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and touch Screenshot captured.
- To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Open the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Camera: Open the camera application.
- Share: Share the screenshot with Bluetooth®, Email, Gmail™, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct™.
Note: Additional sharing options may be available on your device. The options may vary based on applications installed and features you have activated.
- Touch Menu for the following additional options:
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the image files in the current folder.
- Delete: Delete the current image file.
- Face tag: Tag any faces shown in the screenshot.
- Copy to clipboard: Copy the screenshot to the device clipboard for pasting into other applications.
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Edit: Edit the image using Photo Editor.
- Set as: Set the picture as a Contact photo, Home and lock screens wallpaper, Home screen wallpaper, or Lock screen wallpaper.
- Buddy photo share: Tag the screenshot for easy sharing with a contact.
- Print: Print the image to a compatible Samsung wireless printer.
- Rename: Rename the file.
- Scan for nearby devices: Scan for nearby devices you can share with wirelessly.
- Details: Shows technical information about the picture, such as the size.