Product: Mobile > Cell Phones > More Cell Phone Providers > Metro PCS > SCH-R910
If existing Google and Corporate email accounts have been synchronized to your device, these will be made available to your device during the creation of new entries. New Contacts entries can be assigned or saved to synced accounts such as Google or Corporate. Your device automatically sorts the Contacts entries alphabetically. Each entry’s name can contain an unlimited number of characters. You can create either a Google or Corporate contact.
1. Press the Home Key and tap Contacts
2. Press Menu Key > New Contact
3. If prompted, tap a destination type (Google or Corporate).
4. Tap the Given name and Family name fields, and enter a name for the new entry.
5. Tap the Phone number field and enter a phone number using the onscreen dialpad.
6. Tap the label button (to the left of the Phone field) to select a category such as: Home, Mobile, Work, Work Fax, Home Fax, Pager, Other, Custom (to create your own unique category type), Callback, Car, Company Main, ISDN, Main, Other Fax, Radio, Telex, TTY TDD, Work Mobile, Work Pager, Assistant, or MMS.
7. Enter additional information into these categories: Email, IM, Postal address, Organization, Notes, Nickname and Website.
8. Tap Done to complete and store the new entry.
1. From the Contact’s overview screen touch and hold an entry from the list
2. From the Contacts Entry context menu, tap Delete contact.
3. Tap OK to confirm the deletion.
For More Information On The MetroPCS SCH-R910 (Induldge), Click Here!