Product: Mobile > Cell Phones > More Cell Phone Providers > Virgin Mobile > SPH-M575
Adding an Event
1. Press MENU >Tools + Settings >Tools>Calendar.
2. Select Scheduler and press .
3. Scroll to the date in which you want to add an event and press .
4. Press ADD NEW, enter a description for this event and press NEXT.
5. Press the Left or Right Navigation key to select a title for the event.
6. Highlight the alarm field and select a time for the alarm to notify you before the event.
7. Press the Left or Right Navigation key to select a repeat status for the alarm.
8. Highlight the ringtone field and press .
9. Select a ringtone source (Downloaded, Preloaded, or No Ringtone) and press .
10. Select a ringtone and press PLAY to hear a sample of ringtone, or press to select the ringtone.
11. Highlight Start and enter a start time for this event.
12. Scroll down and enter a date for this event to start.
13. Select the End field and enter a time for this event to end.
14. Scroll down and enter a date for this event to end.
15. Highlight the Go to Contact field and select a contact for this event, then press ASSIGN.
16. Press DONE when you are finished.
Deleting an Event
1. Press MENU > Tools + Settings > Tools > Calendar > Scheduler.
2. Scroll to the date in which you want to view a scheduled event and press VIEW.
3. Press OPTIONS > Delete or press Delete All to delete all events for the selected day.
4. Press Yes at the prompt
For more information on the Virgin Mobile SPH-M575 (Restore) click here.