Product: Office > Printers > Black and White Multifunction Printers
1. Press the Phone Book button.
2. Use the Scroll buttons to choose the option New or Edit, and then press the OK button.
Note: The display shows Speed [00-99]>##.
3. Enter any two-digits between 0-99 and then press the OK button.
Note: 00 to 09 will be used for One-Touch dialing, and from 10 to 99 for Speed dialing.
4. Enter the telephone/fax number you want to store, up to 40 digits, and then press the OK button.
Note: If you want to add a pause between numbers, press Redial/Pause; a ‘P’ appears in the display.
5. After entering the number into your phone book, press Stop/Clear to exit.