Product: Mobile > Cell Phones > Verizon Wireless Cell Phones > SCH-I100
The SCH-I100 (Gem) supports five Home Screen panels. Each Home Screen panel can be customized to quickly access applications that are desired to be used most.
Accessing Home Screen Panels
The center panel appears when you press the Home Key . There are several methods to access other Home Screen panels:
Customizing the Home Screen
Each Home Screen panel can be customized by adding or removing the following:
Adding to Home Screen Panels
- From the desired Home Screen panel, touch and hold the screen to display the Add to Home Screen menu
- Touch Shortcuts, Widgets or Folders, and then touch the selection to add
Adding Shortcuts from Applications
- From the Home Screen panel you want to add the Shortcut to, press the Application Key
- Touch and hold an application, a Shortcut icon is placed on the Home Screen panel
Removing from Home Screen Panels
- Touch and hold the item to be removed until the Trashcan appears.
- Drag the item to the Trashcan
For more information about the SCH-I100 (Gem), click here.