Product: Mobile > Cell Phones > Verizon Wireless Cell Phones > SCH-I400
How Do I Charge The Battery On My Verizon Wireless SCH-i400 Continuum Phone?
The SCH-i400 Continuum phone can be charged through a travel adapter or a USB cable. Check out one of the methods below to see how.
Method 1: Travel Adapter
1. Slide open the cover to the multifunction jack on the side of the device.
2. Insert the travel adapter into the multifunction jack. Please see diagram below on how to properly insert.
3. Plug the USB cable into the charging head. Next, plug the large end of the travel adapter into a power outlet. Please see diagram below on how to properly insert.
4. When the battery is fully charged (the battery icon is no longer moving), unplug the travel adapter from the device and then from the power outlet.
Important : Before using the device for the first time, you must charge the battery. You can charge the device with the provided travel adapter or by connecting the device to a PC with a PC data cable.
Method 2: USB Cable
1. Before charging, ensure that your PC is turned on.
2. Slide open the cover to the multifunction jack on the top of the device.
3. Plug one end (micro USB) of the PC data cable into the multifunction jack.
4. Plug the other end of the PC data cable into a USB port on a PC.
5. When the battery is fully charged (the battery icon is no longer moving), unplug the PC data cable from the device and then from the PC.
For more information on the SCH-i400 Continuum, a Galaxy S phone, please click the banner below.