SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your country.
Description [Improved items of v1.14]* Enhanced new lens interface[Improved items of v1.13]1. Auto Share feature has been added2. Improve Wi-fi compatibility 3. Other bugs are fixd* AutoShare function has been added (Mobilelink and Reomote View Finder will no longer available with this firmware upgrade.)* Download & install Samsung Smart Camera App from Android Play Store, App (Samsung Smart Camera : Mobileling + Remote View Finder + AutoShare)* Please refer to the firmware upgrade guide for details.[Improved items of v1.12]1. Improve booting error after power on.2. Improve Wi-fi compatibility 3. Improve compatibility for new lens line-up
Other bugs are fixd[Improved items of v1.11]1. Add wifi mode KT Cloud (Korea Only)2. Improve image compatibility with Galaxy Camera3. Add Thai language.4. Improve wifi compatibility
Other bugs are fixd[Improved items of v1.10]1. Improve Wifi connective stability2. Reduce time until first shot after power on.3. Improve punt error in small aperture(F5.6 or higher) condition with 85mm Lens. (It need to upgrade 1.1 Firmware 85mm Lens)4. Improve Shutter lag on MF ASSIST with With 60mm Macro Lens.5. Compatibility for new lens (12-24mm)
Add traditional Chinese character in WiFi mode (Hong Kong only)
Other bugs are fixd[Improved items of v1.01]1. Support External Mic2. Horizonal Calibration menu is added. (MENU -> Settings2 -> Display adjust -> Horizontal Calibration)3. WiFi Compatibility and other bugs are fixed.4. ''Grid Line'' Menu Name is changed.5. Support Russian SNS and keypad, Taiwanese keypad (Only for Russia and Taiwan)6. Support Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic and Persian
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF (Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Settings 3 -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware] 1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Settings 3 -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''