SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your country.
When the welcome screen appears, click ''Next'' and proceed installation. [Ubuntu OS Installation]1. Download and extract the driver. 2. Open ''Root Terminal'' 3. Execute installation program. $ sudo cdroot/autorun4. After install, PPD path is set again. $ sudo ln -s /usr/share/cups/model/samsung /usr/share/ppd/custom/samsung5. Execute Configurator, and Add your printer model name by Add Printer.
Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
Double-click Install Program icon.
After the installation is finished, click Quit.* For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax.3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.