Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of:
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver.1.72 - Win 2000/XP (MULTI LANGUAGE, 7.26 MB) ?Dec 11, 2007How to upgrade Firmware (MTP)
- Before upgrade process, please check your battery status.
- Connect the player to your computer.
- Copy the ''SYSDATA.bin'' and ''MUON.rom'' files into the ''DATA'' directory of the YP-T9.(If you use Windows Media Player 11, copy those files into the root directory of the YP-T9)
- Select Safely Remove Hardware and remove the YP-T9 from the USB port of the computer
- When you turn the player on, firmware updates are automatically performed during booting.
- To confirm an update, Select MENU -> SETTING -> SYSTEM INFO from the menu to view the firmware version. * Improvement
- Fix the problems that some users fail to play NetSync DRM music files. (NOTE: NetSync DRM has nothing to do with MTP version which use Janus DRM)
- Fix the problem that T9 sometimes reset when magnifying photo in white-love theme.
- Fix the problem that DRM music files play with noise.
EMODIO (Software) ver.1054 - Win 2000/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE, 59.83 MB) ?Apr 20, 2009EmoDio V1054
MULTI MEDIA STUDIO (Software) ver.220.127.116.11 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE, 58.97 MB) ?Feb 14, 2008SAMSUNG MEDIA STUDIO
Upgrade guide (Firmware) ver.0.0 - Win XP (MULTI LANGUAGE, 2.18 MB) ?Mar 25, 2007user manual for firmware ver1.67