Samsung 2GB Portable Media Player
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
EMODIO (Software) ver.1054 - Win 2000/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE, 59.83 MB) ?Apr 20, 2009EmoDio V1054
MULTI MEDIA STUDIO (Software) ver.188.8.131.52 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE, 58.97 MB) ?Feb 14, 2008SAMSUNG MEDIA STUDIO
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver.1.72 - Win 2000/XP (MULTI LANGUAGE, 7.26 MB) ?Dec 11, 2007How to upgrade Firmware (MTP)
- Before upgrade process, please check your battery status.
- Connect the player to your computer.
- Copy the ''SYSDATA.bin'' and ''MUON.rom'' files into the ''DATA'' directory of the YP-T9.(If you use Windows Media Player 11, copy those files into the root directory of the YP-T9)
- Select Safely Remove Hardware and remove the YP-T9 from the USB port of the computer
- When you turn the player on, firmware updates are automatically performed during booting.
- To confirm an update, Select MENU -> SETTING -> SYSTEM INFO from the menu to view the firmware version. * Improvement
- Fix the problems that some users fail to play NetSync DRM music files. (NOTE: NetSync DRM has nothing to do with MTP version which use Janus DRM)
- Fix the problem that T9 sometimes reset when magnifying photo in white-love theme.
- Fix the problem that DRM music files play with noise.
Upgrade guide (Firmware) ver.0.0 - Win XP (MULTI LANGUAGE, 2.18 MB) ?Mar 25, 2007user manual for firmware ver1.67