Number of pixels across and down on a device's display screen. The more pixels, the sharper the image.
Display Screen Size
The size of the screen the MP3 player uses to display information, pictures and video.
Band of broadcast frequencies that provide high-fidelity music and entertainment over the radio.
- Voice Recording Yes
Display Resolution ?
Number of pixels across and down on a device's display screen. The more pixels, the sharper the image.Display Screen Size ?
The size of the screen the MP3 player uses to display information, pictures and video.Type OLEDGeneral
Type MP3 FlashStorage Type ?
Method in which data is stored on an MP3 player. Flash memory comes on small, re-recordable cards.Weight (oz) ?
Weight of the MP3 player in ounces (oz.).Memory Voice Recording Time ?
Duration of time that anMP3 player can record voice before its memory is full.Features
Types of audio files that an MP3 player is capable of playing.Memory 2Adjustable Play Speed ?
Feature that allows a user to speed up or slow down an MP3 file during playback.FM Radio ?
Band of broadcast frequencies that provide high-fidelity music and entertainment over the radio.Embedded Microphone YesSound Effect YesVoice Recording YesDesign
Choice of colors (exterior design) that an MP3 player is currently available in.Connectivity
USB 2.0 ?
Universal Serial Bus. Interface standard for connecting peripherals to a computer. USB 2.0 is high-speed.USB Host ?
Universal Serial Bus. An interface that allows music, video, or photos to play directly from host devices.File Management
Library (Artist, Album, Genre, Title Sorting) ?
Song database sortable by criteria, providing various ways to search for MP3s and create playlists.Power
Battery Playback Time, Audio (hrs) ?See More +
Duration of time that a fully powered MP3 player can run before its battery needs to be recharged.Dimensions
Product Size (W x H x D) ?
The width, height and depth of the product measured in inches.
This SAMSUNG brand product, as supplied and distributed by SAMSUNG and delivered new, in the original carton to the original consumer purchaser, is warranted by SAMSUNG against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty period of:
Register Your Product
Register now to get updates, faster tech support and more.Register your product
Manuals & Downloads
EMODIO (Software) ver. 1054 - Win 2000/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,59.83 MB) ?Apr 20, 2009EmoDio V1054
MULTI MEDIA STUDIO (Software) ver. 184.108.40.206 - Win 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,58.97 MB) ?Feb 14, 2008SAMSUNG MEDIA STUDIO
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver. 1.13 - Win XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,1.24 MB) ?Feb 12, 2008YP-U3 Firmware ver1.13
Upgrade guide (Firmware) ver. 0.0 - Win XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,0.15 MB) ?Sep 20, 2007How to upgrade
Upgrade File (Firmware) ver. 1.11 - Win XP/Vista (MULTI LANGUAGE,1.24 MB) ?Sep 18, 2007YP-U3 Firmware ver1.11How to upgrade Firmware (MTP)
- Before upgrade process, please check your battery status. and backup all data and files on YP-U3
- Connect the player to your computer.
- 1st STEP . Copy the ''YP-U3.ROM''into ''SYSTEM'' folder of the YP-U3.(Data/System or System) . Select Safely Remove Hardware and remove the YP-U3 from the USB port of the computer. . When you turn the player on, firmware updates are automatically performed during booting.
- 2nd STEP . Copy the ''YP-U3.RSC''into ''SYSTEM'' folder of the YP-U3.(Data/System or System) . Select Safely Remove Hardware and remove the YP-U3 from the USB port of the computer. . When you turn the player on, firmware updates are automatically performed during
- 3rd STEP . Format YP-U3 (Setting -> System -> Format) * please, backup all data and files on YP-U3 before upgrading
- Upgrade Done
Were you able to accomplish your goal with this video?
Please help us improve our video by choosing a reason below.
Additional Comments?Related Videos