Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Features & Specs
How Do I Change the Video Resolution on My Samsung Galaxy Camera?
To Change Video Resolution To change the resolution of the videos you capture, from the camera app, touch the Left Arrow > Movie Size. The icon shown in movie size location will...READ MORE
How Can I Clean My Samsung Galaxy Camera's Lens?
Clean your Camera Lens Power on your camera. The lens pops out and opens. Add a few drops of lens-cleaning fluid or water to a lens-cleaning cloth or lens-cleaning tissue. Do not...READ MORE
Display or Screen
Can I Adjust the Screen Brightness on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
Change your Display Brightness Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. Adjust the brightness by touching and sliding the bar to...READ MORE
Data & Backup
How Do I Format the microSD Card on my Samsung Galaxy Camera?
Format microSD Card Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. Then, touch Settings. Touch Storage. Your microSD card information...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy Camera (GC120 Verizon Series) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 18.104.22.168
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
- Title Samsung USB Driver V22.214.171.124 For Android Mobile Devices
- Applicable Model: Android Mobile Devices
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Multiple Carriers
- Description Samsung USB Driver v126.96.36.199 for Android Cell Phones & Tablets
Galaxy Camera (GC120 Verizon Series)
Galaxy Camera (GC120 Verizon Series)
Cobalt Black , White
21x Zoom (23mm~483mm)
Beauty face, Best photo, Continuous shot, Best face, Landscape, Macro, Action Freeze, Rich Tone, Panorama, Waterfall, Silhouette, Sunset, Night, Fireworks and Light trace
2.34” x 4.16”
1280 x 720 Pixel
H.263, H.264, MPEG4, VP8, VC-1, WMV
(User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.)
Geo-tagging, Editing Modes, Camcorder, HD Recording, HD Playback, Video Share, HDMI out, Online Image Uploading
AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MIDI, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, XMF
SPP, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, GAVDP, AVDTP, AVCTP, HID, PAN, GATT
5.07" x 2.79" x 0.75"
3.7 Volt, Lithium Ion, 1650mAh
Up to 350 Pictures
Up to 100 Minutes
Up to 21 Hours
Up to 4 Hours
LTE: Up to 5 Hours, Wi-Fi: Up to 6 Hours
Quad Core, 1.4GHz MDM9615
Google UI + TouchWiz®, Accelerometer, Widgets
Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, and Chinese
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Is there any want to buy replacement parts for our Gear 360? Our camera blew over and the outer glass lens protector was scratched. Easy to fix but we cannot find the part.
Hey, my gear 360 is recording multiple files on the micro sd card in 1 minute increments. So, basically it's splitting up long recordings. How do I adjust this setting?