Top SolutionsREAD MORE
Software & Apps
Learn More about Your NX Camera with the Samsung SMART CAMERA NX App
Samsung SMART CAMERA NX app is different from Samsung SMART CAMERA app. The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX app is available for Android or iPad. See the following links to learn more, or...READ MORE
Features & Specs
How do I change the grid line view on my NX500 Camera?
Grid Line View Touch Menu. Touch the User Settings icon. Touch Grid Line. Choose from the Grid Line options. The available grid line options are as follows: Off Disable grid lines....READ MORE
What is Smart Auto?
The 16 modes are below: Portrait Macro Portrait Night Portrait Backlight Portrait Macro Macro Color Macro Text Landscape Blue Sky Mode Natural Green Mode White Night Action Sunset...READ MORE
Features & Specs
Digital Cameras: Model and Serial Number Location
The model and serial number is found on the bottom of the Digital Camera, near the battery.READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerGalaxy NX210 Camera (NX210 Series) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Manuals and Legal
- Title - NX210 firmware v1.13
- Carrier or Corporate Customer - open market
- Description [v1.13]1. Support compatibility of new lens(16-50mm-S, 16-50mm-Power Zoom)2. Other bugs are fixed[v1.12]1. Improved lens interface of new lens(10mm)[v1.11] 1. Improve image compatibility with Galaxy Camera2. Add Thai language3. Improve wifi compatibility
- Other bugs are fixed[v1.10]1. Improve Wifi connective stability2. Reduce time until first shot after power on3. Improve punt error in small aperture(F5.6 or higher) condition with 85mm Lens (It need to upgrade 1.1 Firmware 85mm Lens)4. Improve Shutter lag on MF ASSIST with With 60mm Macro Lens
- Compatibility for new lens (12-24mm)
- Add traditional Chinese character in WiFi mode (Hong Kong only)
- Other bugs are fixed[v1.01]1. Support External Mic2. Processing speed was improved at the high-speed continuous shooting3. Horizonal Calibration menu is added (MENU-Settings2-Display adjust-Horizontal Calibration)4. WiFi Compatibility and other bugs are fixed5. ''Grid Line'' Menu Name is changed6. Support Russian SNS and keypad, Taiwanese keypad (Only for Russia and Taiwan)7. Support Turkish, Hebrew, Arabic and Persian
- 18-55mm-III (v1.11)
- Improved OIS performance
- Improved the DMF sense of rotation for MF ring
- Add new function for NX30 - Enable 3 steps control of DMF sensitivity
- 18-55mm-I (v1.20), 18-55mm-II_iFn (v1.10), 20-50mm-I (v1.10), 20-50mm-II (v1.00), 20mm (v1.10), 50-200mm-I (v1.20), 50-200mm-II_iFn (v1.10)
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF(Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.
- 18-200mm (v1.10)
- Improved NX200 movie mode aperture noise
- Improved OIS current and noise
- 30mm (v1.22)
- Intermittent failure of DMF that occurs when user press half shutter is fixed.
- Accuracy of auto focus has been improved.
- 85mm (v1.10)
- Back focusing problem of small aperture is fixed.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware]1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''
Galaxy NX210 Camera (NX210 Series)
Galaxy NX210 Camera (NX210 Series)
Smart Compact Camera System
Approx. 20.3 Mega-pixels
Approx. 21.6 Mega-pixels
Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
Auto：1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. Manual：1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. (1/3EV step) Bulb ( Limit time : 4min. )
±3 EV (1/3EV step)
Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 (1 or 1/3EV step) * AUTO ISO upper level is selectable. (Up to ISO3200)
TTL 221(17x13) Block segment Metering : Multi, Center-weighted, Spot Metering range : EV 0-18 (ISO 100 · 30mm, F2)
Single AF, Continuous AF, MF
SmartAuto(2.0), Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Custom, Lens Priority,Scene, Movie, Wi-Fi
VGA ( 640X480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile )
With Audio or without Audio (User selectable, Recording Time : 25 minutes)
Smart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off
Less than 1/180sec.
28mm wide-angle (Equivalent to 35mm) (SEF8A)
Samsung External Flash Available (SEF-42A, SEF220A : Optional)
OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
JPEG (3:2)：5.9M (2976x1984), 5.0M (2736x1824), 2.0M (1728x1152)
JPEG (16:9)：6.2M (3328x1872), 4.9M (2944x1656), 2.1M (1920x1080)
JPEG (1:1)： 6.0M (2448x2448), 4.0M (2000x2000), 1.1M (1024x1024)
Vignetting, Miniature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, De-fog, Halftone Dots, Soft Focus,Old Film1, Old Film2, Negative
Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom (1~3)
Contrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Color
i-Effect: i-Scene(depends on Lens), Smart Filter(Vignetting, Minature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, Defog, Halftone Dot)
x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2.0
Super Sonic Drive
Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
RAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
20.0M RAW 53
20.0M (3:2) : Super Fine 186, Fine 364, Normal 535
10.1M (3:2) : Super Fine 378, Fine 724, Normal 1043
5.9M (3:2) : Super Fine 626, Fine 1168, Normal 1642
2.0M (3:2) : Super Fine 1627, Fine 2742, Normal 3553
Burst (5.0M) : Super Fine 731, Fine 1349, Normal 1878
7.8M (16:9) : Super Fine 485, Fine 919, Normal 1310
4.9M (16:9) : Super Fine 747, Fine 1376, Normal 1912
2.1M (16:9) : Super Fine 1573, Fine 2666, Normal 3468
13.3M (1:1) : Super Fine 289, Fine 560, Normal 814
7.0M (1:1) : Super Fine 536, Fine 1010, Normal 1433
4.0M (1:1) : Super Fine 893, Fine 1621, Normal 2224
1.1M (1:1) : Super Fine 2645, Fine 4057, Normal 4936
SD, SDHC, SDXC (SDXC guarantee up to 128GB)
Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n support . Mobile Link . Remote Viewfinder . Social Sharing . Email . Cloud . Auto Backup . TV Link . Wi-Fi Direct
Inputs & Outputs
USB 2.0 (HI-SPEED)
NTSC, PAL (user selectable)
HDMI 1.4a : (1080i, 720P, 576P / 480P)
4.59" x 2.46" x 1.44"
PC with processor better than Intel Pentium III 500MHz (Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher recommended) Windows XP / Vista / 7 Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended) 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended) USB port CD-ROM drive 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor (24-bit color display recommended) Microsoft Direct X 9.0c or later
Mac OS X v10.6 / v10.5 / v10.4 Power PC / Intel Processor-based or compatible computer (Core 2 Quad or later recommended) 1GB or more RAM recommended Minimum 100MB of available hard disk space 1024x768 pixels, 24-bit color display compatible monitor
5 ~ 85%
0 ~ 40 °C
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Is there any want to buy replacement parts for our Gear 360? Our camera blew over and the outer glass lens protector was scratched. Easy to fix but we cannot find the part.
Hey, my gear 360 is recording multiple files on the micro sd card in 1 minute increments. So, basically it's splitting up long recordings. How do I adjust this setting?