Top SolutionsREAD MORE
How Do I Insert Or Remove The Battery (Cover) From My Verizon Wireless SCH-LC11 (Presto)?
Insert or Remove Battery Remove the cover by placing your fingernail in the opening and firmly pop the cover from the device (1 and 2). Insert the battery into the phone housing,...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerJetpack (Verizon) edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
Manuals and Legal
- Title 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 18.104.22.168
- Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models
- Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers
- Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices2. Applicable Model All Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All carriers4. Description 1. Title USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices 1.5.45.02. Applicable Model All North American Samsung Models3. Carrier or Corporate Customer All Carriers4. Description USB Driver for Samsung Mobile Devices
- Title Verizon Wireless SCH-LC11 Upgrade Tool Ver1.0.038 for Windows XP w/Service Pack 2 (SP2), Vista, Windows 7
- Applicable Model SCH-LC11 Hot Spot
- Carrier or Corporate Customer Verizon Wireless
- Description Verizon Wireless SCH-LC11 Upgrade Tool Ver1.0.038 for Windows XP w/Service Pack 2 (SP2), Vista, Windows 7
2.32" x 3.54" x 0.43"
SAR Value: Head 0.0 W/kg
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Express Prime from the AT&T Store. It is running Android 6 (Marshmallow). One of the features of Android 6 is "adoptable storage" or being ...
Beware gear s2 sport owners!!!! My small band gave out at two months old, then the large 3 weeks later. I ordered a small OEM replacement and it just broke as well. No damage, re...
My daughter push clear memory and I had called samsung they told me nothing would happen. Now the play store will not come up at all and my files all say 0 and it also says need ...
Why doesn't the J7 (T-Mobile-2016) support AOD?