Top SolutionsREAD MORE
How to Uninstall or Remove a Printer in Mac OS 10.8
Uninstalling the Printer in Mac OS 10.8 Click the Apple icon at the top left of the screen and click System Preferences. Click Print and Scan. Select the printer you want to...READ MORE
How to Install the Samsung Universal Printer Driver for Windows
Install the Universal Printer Driver CLICK HERE to download the Universal Print Driver. Open the downloaded Universal Print Driver installer. Select 'Install' to start the software...READ MORE
How to Restart the Print Spooler Service in Windows 8
To check the Spooler Service in Windows 8, follow the steps below: Press the Windows key and the X key on the keyboard at the same time in the desktop. Click Control Panel in the...READ MORE
Samsung Announces Sale of Printer Business to HP
Regarding the Sale of the Printer Business Unit On October 27, 2016 Samsung held an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, attended by approximately 400 people, including...READ MORE
Manual, downloads, specs and registerMono Laser Printer ML-2510 Series edit
Gain access to exclusive offers and perks, apps and services, world-class customer support and more.register now
- Make sure that you connect the printer to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file on your computer.
- Double-click Install Program icon.
- After the installation is finished, click Quit.* For a USB-connected 1. Connect your printer to the computer via USB 2. Open the Applications folder -> Utilities, and Print Setup Utility.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, open System Preferences from the Applications folder, and click Printer & Fax.3. Click Add on the Printer List.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, press the ''+'' icon then a display window will pop up. 4. For Macintosh OS 10.3, select the USB tab.
- For Macintosh OS 10.4, click Default Browser and find the USB connection.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, click Default and find the USB connection.
- Select your USB-connected Printer from the Printer Name list and check if an appropriate driver is automatically loaded for ''Printer Using:'' field. If an appropriate driver for your printer is NOT automatically loaded on the ''Printer Using:'' field,
- Select ''Samsung'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- For Macintosh OS 10.5 - 10.6, select ''Select a driver to use...'' and set correct driver for your Printer.
- Click Add.
- If you can see the printer from printer list, make it default.
- Make sure that you connect your machine to your computer. Turn both the computer and the machine on.
- When the Administrator Login window appears, type in root in the Login field and enter the system password.
- Download and extract the driver. [root@localhost root]#tar xzf [Downloaded File Name(XXXX.tar.gz)]
- The driver will be extracted as ''cdroot'' folder in current path.
- Execute installation program. [root@localhost root]#./cdroot/autorun
- When the welcome screen appears, click ''Next'' and proceed installation. [Ubuntu OS Installation]1. Download and extract the driver.2. Open ''Root Terminal'' 3. Execute installation program. $ sudo cdroot/autorun4. After intall, PPD path is set again. $ sudo ln -s /usr/share/cups/model/samsung /usr/share/ppd/custom/samsung5. Execute Configurator, and Add your printer model name by Add Printer.
Unfortunately, this information isn't currently available for this product.
Mono Laser Printer ML-2510 Series
Solve the issue yourself with this step-by-step guide to diagnosing and resolving problems with your device.START THE GUIDE
Browse answers, ask questions and get solutions from other Samsung customers.
Accepted solutions from the Samsung Community.
Hello . I have a problem. After windows 10 reinstallation eco printing dialog doesn't open in my Samsung M2020 printer. When I print something, favorites tab opens and under eco ...