Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 Media Hub Credit
Terms and Conditions
All of the following terms and conditions apply to eligibility for, and use of, the Media Hub Credit. To be eligible for the Samsung Media Hub Credit, you must comply with the following:
- To be a “Qualifying Device”, the Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 must be purchased from Verizon Wireless along with a data plan purchased from Verizon Wireless which includes Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Only one (1) Media Hub Credit (“Media Hub credit”) will be provided for each Qualifying Device.
- The Samsung Media Hub Credit offer, associated coupon and Media Hub credit are void where prohibited by law and where applicable law grants greater rights to use the Samsung Media Hub Credit offer, associated coupon or Media Hub credit than those provided in these Terms and Conditions.
To utilize the Media Hub credit, the following shall apply:
- The Media Hub credit may only be used to purchase TV programs through Samsung Media Hub. Media Hub credit applies to all TV program titles, including New Releases, except as provided below.
- Currently, all TV programs may be purchased, including New Releases, using the Media Hub credit. Samsung, through Media Hub, will have sole discretion as to the current list of TV programs which may be selected and may revise this list at its sole discretion and without notice.
- The Media Hub credit is initiated by entering the Activation Code, listed on the coupon included in the Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1 box. The Activation Code may only be used once for the Qualifying Device (i.e., the Activation Code may not be used to receive multiple Media Hub credits) and is not valid for any other device.
- If the balance of the Media Hub credit is insufficient to purchase a particular TV program, you must select a different listed TV program or combine the remaining Media Hub credit balance with an additional form of payment (which you have set up on your account) for the difference.
- The Media Hub credit must be used within 60 days of entering the Activation Code. After that period of time, the remaining balance of the Media Hub credit is void and cannot be utilized.
- The Activation Code expires 12/31/11 and thereafter is void and cannot be utilized.
- TV programs may only be purchased if you are in the 50 U.S. States or Puerto Rico at the time of purchase.