Thông tin tuyển dụng SAVINA
At Samsung the key to our efforts is our people, whose talent, creativity and dedication is the foundation of our success. To compete in the global market, we focus on attracting the best talent and offer a corporate culture in which every person can excel.
Samsung's philosophy is based on our strong determination for growth, perpetual innovation and good corporate citizenship. Our practices have proven successful - we are one of world's fastest growing companies and an acknowledged leader in the digital convergence revolution. As one of the largest companies in the world, the possibilities are truly endless.
In our pursuit of excellence, Samsung is continuously looking for dynamic individuals. Become a part of Samsung and let your potential soar. If you think your talents will be better used leading the industry, consider a career with us.
1. AIR & OCEAN SUPERVISOR
• Order management for export/import
• Space management for carriers/airlines
• Documents handling for export/import shipment
• On-time shipping management
• Transship / Arrival management
• Stuffing management
• Export domestic transportation management
• Irregularity management
• Client weekly forecast management
• Daily operation closing management
• KPI management for Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly
2. BILLING SUPERVISOR
• AR/AP allocation management
• AR/AP settlement management
• AR/AP overdue management
• AR/AP outstanding management
• AR/AP performance management
• Risk management
• Detention / Demurrage cost management
• Invoicing management
• Bank account / Balance management
Working Location: Factory – Thủ Đức
• University DegreeExperience:
• Preferred Business administration
• 3 ~ 5 years experience related to Air or Ocean or Billing with supervisory responsibilityRequired Skills:• Preferred worked at Forwarding/Logistics or business related fieldTechnical:
(Especially experienced handling Samsung shipments)
• Knowledge of logistics terms, conditions, providers, including international situations.
• Management of subordinates
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency in department area
• Proven developmental and training skills.
• Computer skill in MS Office, SAP, E-mail, internet and software package.
• Good command of English language in reading, written and oral communication
• Korean is plus• Ability to recognize and interpret documents such as safety rules, shipping instructions and procedure manuals and keep work instructions up to date.
• Extensive knowledge of shipping and receiving standards required.
• Knowledge of the company's shipping and quality standards.
• Basic computer skills to perform order inquiry and data input as needed.
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure; involves coping with stress and maintaining a composed, professional manner in all circumstances related to employees, co-workers, customers or vendors
• Extensive knowledge of various shipping and freight methods and their procedures required. (UPS, FedEx, International Freight Services, etc.)
• Exceptional knowledge with related industry's concepts, practices and procedures.
• Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written instructions.
• Experienced in supervisory or managerial skills.
• Implementation of procedures and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of logistics processes
Application made in English, should be sent to: